OPPORTUNITY - China is the largest grocery market in the world with an estimated value of £1 trillion.
SIAL China provides a platform for valuable market insights, trends and innovations to Chinese regional food industry.
Large multi sector show run by SIAL Comexposium team, whose portfolio of shows also includes SIAL Paris, SIAL Canada and SIAL Middle East.
- Over 101,000 trade visitors from over 30 provinces in China
- 3,200 exhibitors from 67 countries
- High profile EU delegation participating at the 2018 edition and a visit by the EU Commissioner to this flagship event
PARTICIPATION OPTIONS - Last call to book a stand
- Individual Stands - 9sqm - £575 per sqm = £5,175
- Larger available on request
- SIAL China registration fee - £440; plus £205 for each additional company sharing the stand
- UK exhibitors will be supported by the DIT China team whose market knowledge and trade contacts will allow exhibitors to prioritise leads efficiently and maximise your investment in the show
- DIT are also supporting e-commerce platforms and promotions of UK goods to further open up the Chinese market to UK exporters
- Overarching GREAT branding to maximise the profile of the UK presence
Find out more. Contact Karen Beston at PS8 - email@example.com
Contact Karen Beston for more details - firstname.lastname@example.org